Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monday, Monday... so good to me...

Sometimes the stars align to fomr the most perfect Monday ever-- like this past Monday.


We started with a bowl of sugary cereal at Dan's house-- my favorite was the Lucky Charms! (l-r Dan Kazemi, me, Steve Gravelle)



Then Deb and I took a long walk around our neighborhood, discovering this really cool paved park with a weeping willow.



We then saw the Sex and the City Movie (which we loved....) and met friends for Monday margaritas at Copa's. Pretty much the perfect day! We had so much fun and were totally refreshed and ready for work on Tuesday.




And on a totally unrelated note, I would like to introduce you to my NEW BIKE!!!!




I got her at Via Bicycles and she's basically the same as my old bike, just leaner, greener and MEANER! Don't mess with me! I've named her Che, after Catharine Slusar, Harry Philobosean and Erin Read who contributed to my bike fund. I can't thank you guys enough-- you made this wonderful bike possible for me.

Here's to hoping that we have more perfect Mondays on the horizen...

No comments: