Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Visiting Hours

I recently made a trip home to get the old jalopy inspected and to spend some quality time with my folks, who are newly empty nest-ers.


On Sunday my dad and I drove out to beautiful Geneseo, NY to visit Joseph at school. He seems to have settled in seamlessly-- a real college man!


We took some time off from our campus tour to check out Letchworth State Park, often referred to as the "Grand Canyon of the East". The scenery was gorgeous, but goofing off with Joseph and Dad was even better. For a full photo album of our visit, including some awesome hot air balloon pictures, go here.

Joseph and I, acting our ages. When did he get to look like an adult, anyway? When did I?

My two favorite guys. Dad had a lot of fun on the trip as well-- I even caught him eating a packet of relish at dinner. So you know he was really cutting loose.

The rest of my time at home passed too quickly, but I really enjoyed making dinner for Mom and Dad, eating ice cream at Friendly's with Matt and Weas and getting all of my yearly appointments out of the way.

Only a few more weeks until I'm back at work, and I think I'm finally ready...

No comments: