Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween was good to Mama this year...

Two parties in less than a week...


Beth threw a rockin' Dia De Los Muertos party. Death and 40's of PBR abounded.

Dead bitches (l-r): Frida Kahlo (Beth), the Virgin of Guadalupe (Amanda), Mother Nature (Dalice), Anna Nicole (me), Eighties Hair Metal (Rachel), Edie Sedgwick (Melanie).


On to the White Trash Party-- our third in Philadelphia. From the way my living room stank the next morning, I'd say it was an unrivaled sucess.

I wonder if this fellar appreciates my press-on nails?

Getting me some Texas-style lovin'...

Have you ever seen such fabulous bitches?


Yes, that is a celebrity changing a grown woman's diaper. Hey, things like this happen at my White Trash Parties.

A line-up: Heather (Melanie) Nicole Ritchie (Alison) Paris Hilton (Lizz) and... Christy. Who I worried was dead for 3 days after the party. I still have your sweater, Christy.

Cut out of the same cloth, these two.

No one does Roxborough trash like Bridget. No one.

"My gay boyfriend cheated on me with my Siamese twin!"

A Texas wedding. Deb tried to make her hair look like a mullet.
Nobody 80's dances like Melanie. Nobody.

Even apprentices get trashy... can you guess which one later walked into the screen door?

A wonderful party season. I'm already thinking of ways to make next year's party bigger, badder and trashier...



**my thanks to Carrie and Arizona for some of these pictures**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. just wow. amazing. i was sad to miss dia des los muertos, but your party was so bangin, i almost poopeed in my diapee!

Unknown said...

umm...."walked"??
i would say "pummeled into the screen door and killed it"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!