Sunday, February 24, 2008

City Sidewalks

Walking back from brunch at Ants Pants this morning we came across this dude on the sidewalk:





I enjoy the buttons especially, a nice artistic touch.


In other news, in the past 24 hours I have dealt with: an actress puking her guts out inbetween scenes, a massive bar brawl that happened right outside our bedroom window around 2am resulting in me having to call the cops to break it up, Deb's horrific coughing fits all night long, and a nasty spat between an actor and a technician that I had to mediate. I've had about 2 hours of sleep and 4 giant cups of coffee. It's going to be one of those days.


Thank god tomorrow is Monday.

1 comment:

mandamck said...

Wait...you mean to say that Monday is supposed to be my day off?! Oh that's right, not this week.
You're dealing with things like a champ by the by. I'm going to see the show next week and decide if it's really worth all the ick that seems to come on the side!