Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Arty-Farty Blog!



So I've started a new blog that I would love for you all to check out.

It's called The Stall Speaks, and it's basically going to be an arty-type blog: photos of bathroom wall wisdom.

I'm not talking your run-of-the-mill "Here I sit, broken hearted..." or "Jen loves Bill" or "Susan is a man-stealing bitch" type of bathroom sentiment, I'm talking more existential, perhaps unintentionally hilarious, out of context randomness that gives you something to think about while you do your business.

Now I can only peruse so many bar bathrooms (although I'm trying hard to hit them all, believe me) so this is where you come in. The next time nature calls and you see some wisdom on the walls, snap a photo and send it to me at thestall@live.com. It doesn't have to be from a bar bathroom, either-- all toilet sentiments are welcome!

I'll throw it up on the blog, and I promise to acknowledge the photographer! Be sure to include the location of said wisdom and the name you would like me to acknowledge you with. Here's the blog for you to check out-- become a fan, leave me lots of comments, submit photos!!

http://thestallspeaks.blogspot.com/

Happy bathroom hunting!

No comments: