Saturday, March 13, 2010

In like a lamb...

So of course the old saying about March goes "In like a lion, out like a lamb", but....

For the first time in a very long time, I'm not complaining about Philadelphia's weather. Last summer was cold and rainy, January and February were just absolutely brutal, but March has been quite wonderful.

Last week we had temperatures in the 50's and 60's all week, and although we're enduring a bit of a Nor'easter right now, I can't even bring myself to complain. Sure, it's raining hard and really, really windy this weekend, but the temperatures are quite warm and hey, it's not snow. And they're forecasting another beautiful week of weather ahead of us, once this storm passes.

So I am enjoying hearing birdsong in the mornings, seeing the first shoots of grass and the first crocus buds and the general feeling of spring tip-toeing around the corner.

Perhaps all too fittingly for the season, I'm working on something really, really major. Huge life changes are coming. It's still in the embryonic stages currently, but as soon as I can share it here, I surely will.

Stay tuned! It's going to be a beautiful year....

No comments: