Friday, April 9, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherry Bomb!

Many years ago, some springtime mastermind planted dozens of cherry trees along my block. Obviously I don't know who this person was, but if I ever met said mastermind, I would give them a big fat kiss.

For those of you who don't remember, we are celebrating our one year anniversary in our apartment, after escaping from the wilds of 2 Street and crooked landlords. I have a vague recollection from last year of spring being absolutely beautiful in our new place, but we were so stressed out that I barely had time to appreciate it. Not this year, though. This year I'm loving every second of it.

And because of our weirdly warm April weather, boy oh boy have these babies just POPPED.

I present you now with a photographic journey of my walk to work through cherry blossom heaven. You're welcome, dear readers, you are welcome.

A view down the block:











Happy spring!

No comments: