Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Phone Tag

For a little while this past fall and winter I was without a camera. This pretty much sucked, but I made do with my Blackberry's camera.

I decided to do a great camera phone clean-up, and thought you'd be amused by some of the photos on my phone...

Like this one, especially:

This glorious piece of snow sculpture appeared the morning after one of the gigantic snowstorms that hammered us (heh) this winter. Sadly, it only lasted a few hours before some self-righteous person with no sense of humor knocked it down, presumably for "the sake of the children".


This picture was taken by me during our recent block party... and I have absolutely no idea what Amanda is doing to the back of my head.


More pictures from the snowstorm... taken after stumbling out of a wine bar.



Our bedroom is HELLA COLD in the winter, so we are forced to pile on the covers. Apparently Deb thought I looked cute, but as I remember it, I was just cold and drunk. (Are we seeing a theme here?)

This past fall I went apple picking with Amanda, Arizona, Chris and his adorable son Aidan.

Do these gourds look phallic to you?

SUNGLASSES! (me, Amanda, Arizona)

Aidan tackles a caramel apple like a champ:

Amanda opted for the peanut-covered caramel apple:

Trying to capture the beautiful fall sunshine streaming through my kitchen window:

From the living room window:

On a recent hike down Forbidden Drive, the dog took a moment to freak out on a sandbar:

My good friend Caitlin came to visit a few weeks ago and we did a Philly-style bar crawl. Here she is exhibiting her phone number cards from Sisters, which sadly, did not contain any phone numbers. (The lesbians just weren't biting that night!)

Deb caught this picture of the dog sleeping on my head this past winter:

No comments: