Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nights free??

Seriously, what do people do with evenings off?

This is going to be a short entry, as I have lots of important things to do. Like surf the web some more, read more magazines and watch more CSI reruns. Because I'm not working... no shows...


It's totally weird. But cool, I'm definately enjoying it. And I know I should be doing something productive, like packing, but somehow I'm enjoying sitting on my bum right now. For a night.


More soon-- I have some great pictures from our 4th of July BBQ that I'm going to post. It was a rocking good time!


Sssshhh, it's CSI Miami time. Take off those sunglasses, David Caruso, just DO IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you betta post those pics!!

um, and csi miami? worst show ever. i love/hate that coroner lady who always talks to the corpses...like, "baby, what'd they do to you, huh?" SO creepy.

mandamck said...

david is a bizarre dude. but give me a show with the three letter C S I and I'm there, watching attentively and wondering why I'm so goshdarn impressed with watching things about death and the science behind it...hrmm.