Thursday, November 15, 2007

First comes love, then comes marriage...

Well, it's official: my brother is a married man. Despite the, ahem, pretty crazy/hectic time that lead up to the ceremony, both the wedding and reception managed to be the most beautiful, wonderful affairs I have ever been to.


But because I was in such a frenzy, I totally spaced and didn't bring my camera. So pictures will be trickling in slowly, and from many different sources.


The following pictures were taken by my cousin (in-law?) Matt Coulter, who's a super talented photographer and an all around nice guy.

Beautiful bride Maria and her dad, beginning their walk down the aisle. Isn't she the most radiant bride you've ever seen?

The wedding party. A classy bunch, I tell ya.

AaaaaAAAAaaaawwwWWwwwWWWWwwww!!!!


Time to party... I don't know who passed out the percussion instruments to the white folks, but we tried to keep that rhythm going. Joseph was the Best Man, and his toast was just perfect. I'm so glad this awesome dude is my brother!



Oh, yeah, I don't dance.
(They were playing Queen, I couldn't help myself)
More pictures to come...






1 comment:

mandamck said...

You and your lil bro are so friggin adorable.