Sunday, September 23, 2007

Call me, baby



If you know me well, you know that I am a supreme klutz. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I recently dropped my old clunker of a cell phone into a sink full of water. This, of course, is after I left my previous cell phone in the pocket of my pants that I threw into the washing machine. What is it with me and getting phones wet? And I'm not even going to get into the number of times I've dropped the old phone. I guess I need a water-proof, impact-proof, stupid-proof phone that looks really cute too. Not too much to ask, right? Oh, yeah, and it should be cheap 'cause I'm unemployed.



It was time to take a deep breath and buy myself a new phone. One that I bought with my own money, instead of just waiting for my two year contract to be up. One that I paid full price for, so hopefully I would learn to be more careful in the future.


So I got my clumsy ass to the AT&T store and bought the above phone. I think it's pretty sexy-- definitely not as bulky as the last phone. And it was more money than I wanted to pay, so hopefully this will inspire a whole new, responsible Sara.


You'd think shelling out more money than I wanted on something that I ruined through my own stupidity would make me upset, but quite the contrary, I feel great. I feel like an adult. I made a mistake. I fixed it.


And I have a sexy new phone to show for it.

No comments: