Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Salt, salt, where's the fucking salt?


Oh you beautiful, beautiful vice.


Lately I've been enjoying outdoor margaritas at Copa's on South Street with friends. I know, I know, it’s a tourist trap, but the margaritas are fantastic, and cheap. Plus you get to watch all of the freaks of South Street walk by. It was a tradition that Alison and I started, usually with drunk shopping afterwards. (I've come home with some great dresses-- shopping while inebriated is really fun, you should try it.)


Last night Deb and I were joined by the gorgeously articulate Amanda McKenna and the amazingly witty Dalice. It's a wonder I can even type these adjectives, since I am what they call "stupid hungover".


Despite our drunken waitress (really, she was more wasted than we were!) and the fact that it was too crowded to sit outside, we had a rockin' good time.


But I need to learn that while one double margarita is not enough, two double margaritas are TOO MUCH. Oh, my head. Oh, my stomach.


It was worth it, though. And I know I took a lot of pictures using someone else's camera when we got back to the house. Hopefully I'll share them soon so you can see that glazed "I had too many margaritas" look in my eyes for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At a bar in Bloomington, they served 32 oz pitchers of margaritas--and yes, I DEFINITELY understand how several of these is TOO many...as they caused me to karaoeke Like a Virgin.

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

I have to agree..two..is TOOO many..one is not enough...you need like one and a half. NEVER, and I know you wouldnt, order the blue raspberry. I had a case of blue mouth one time which is embarassing. Because not only are you druuuuuuunk but you have a bright blue mouth.