Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's my Birfday!!!

This Sunday, January 27th, I'll be 29. My last year in my 20's. I'm so psyched.


So I hope you will all join me at Sugar Mom's around 9m on the 27th to help me celebrate.


I know, I know, it's tradition that we celebrate at Tattooed Mom's. But hell, it's time to change things up a bit. Not to mention we just partied there with McKenna, so who the hell wants to compete with that??


Sugar Mom's is owned by the same people, so they have the same drink specials and most importantly-- corn dogs, pierogies and sausage & pancake on a stick!!!!!!!!



Doesn't this look like fun??


And did I mention they had pool? And pinball??
Sunday, January 27th.
9pm.
225 Church Street.
Be there.

1 comment:

mandamck said...

Let the games begin! I've decided I'm going to party all of the month of January so as to train for your birthday so that I can be the best drinking partner a girl could ask for. Did I mention I'm drinking a 40 right now because it's my day off and I'm feeling pretty awesome? Well, I am.