Thursday, January 31, 2008

Perfectly Appropriate

I had a wonderful birthday!

I love opening presents...
Especially beautifully wrapped presents from Deb...

I also love whiskey shots with friends...


And crazy presents, like candy garter belts! (Thank you, Kelley Faulkner!)



Not to mention sparkley chucks that I've been coveting for a while... (THANK YOU, you crazy mofos!)


And my beautiful girlfriend...


And all of my wonderful, crazy friends who lavished their love and liquor upon me.
You guys rock-- you helped me kick off my 29th year right! (It's going to be a good one, I can just feel it...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my pleasure. i hope all that candy is in deb's belly. :)

or her belly button...

fun times at sugar mom's!!

dressing room 2E? really?

so glad you had a happy birthday, beauty. you deserve it!