Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Tribute



...to the best girlfriend a woman could hope for.

This is just one example out of many, but I was having kinda of a shitty day yesterday. Money worries combined with people stresses combined with a major end of the season letdown resulted in Sara having a mini-meltdown.

My girlfriend came home from work prepared. She brought Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch and a package of Oreos. When she walked in the door, she greeted me with a kiss and some other sexy things which I will NOT go into on a blog read by my mother but I will state that I came back to the melting ice cream completely relaxed and happy...

It's a small example, but just goes to show you how caring and thoughtful my girl is. Not to mention the constant encouragement, support and love that I get from her every day. I'm so grateful to have her.

No comments: