Sunday, December 14, 2008

Swingin' Yuletide

Rob's 40's-themed Christmas party was a blast! The drink fountain was bubbling with a spiked cider, the gay rugby team was looking buff and everyone else was gorgeous in their nipped-waist skirts and red lips.


Don't Rob and Kelley looked like they just stepped out of a war time movie?



Some classy broads right here: (l-r Kelley, Deb, me, Amanda, Beth)


Oooh, arty photo by the Christmas tree. Check out my noble profile. Heh.


And in an unrelated news story, I was the recent recipient of some delightful bath salts from my lovely apprentice, Melissa. I brought them home and was very excited to take a soak some time this week. Hyde had other plans, however-- when Deb went home yesterday between shows she was greeted with this scene:
Bad dog! Very bad dog! Good thing the bath salts were all natural, so I don't have to worry about poisoning.

Still, he looks impossibly cute and yet incredibly guilty here. BAD DOG!!!

No comments: