Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I Did Today

1. Got up really early for a physical therapy appointment (getting up was no fun, but boy do I love PT. Makes me feel awesome!!)

2. Super-cleaned the kitchen, including taking everything out of the fridge and scouring it so it gleamed.

3. FINALLY got some Christmas shopping out of the way.

4. Got my bangs trimmed.

5. And oh yeah, rushed my dog to the vet after he discovered a (sealed!) tupperware container full of kosher salt and proceeded to chew off the lid and consume god-knows-how-much salt. When I found him, he was covered in salt like a soft, guilty-looking pretzel. The vet said his sodium levels were a little high for their taste so they are keeping him overnight to make sure he gets enough fluids to flush this out of his system.

Just what we needed. Another huge vet bill. Sigh. Two steps forward, one step back.

At least I did all the other stuff before Hyde decided to brine himself from the inside...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you have a "special" dog
~Alison

Anonymous said...

Hey I linked to you in a post about Prop 8 lemme know if I way overstepped my bounds and should take it off asap.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! HYDE! Apparently he likes salt..bath salts, regular salt it doesnt really matter. Oh gosh...give me a text we need to hang soon