Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Monday, MONday, MONDAY!

This past Monday was our company outing to Dave and Busters. We had the best time-- is there more to life than drinking, playing pool and kicking butt at various arcade games? I didn't think so....


It's so wonderful that the Walnut treats us to this... it's been a long season and we've all worked really hard. It was very nice to be able to blow off some steam and have fun with the good friends that we're lucky enough to work with.

This was my third year attending the Dave and Busters end of season celebration, but my first year as an actual employee of the Walnut. (The past two years I've been Deb's "plus one") It felt different this time-- I remember last year Bethann joking with me and saying "We've got to get you a job here". Talk about a dream come true!


Me and Deb, happy to be enjoying our Monday. Look at my face, I'm already plotting to kick her butt at skee ball.

Look you guys, my drink came with a cherry! (Yes, it's the little things)



Don't Lauren and Steve look adorable? And look at how many tickets they have!!



Deb and Pam-- I think they're up to no good. (As usual)



Kill those aliens, Alison! (She's got her game face on!)




Melanie and AJ are super hard-core. Aliens beware! Melanie was actually sore the next day from all of the gaming. What a dork.





It's hoops time!!
All in all, it was a great day, and I am proud to report that before we attended the festivities at Dave and Busters AJ, Melanie, Deb and I had our third SPONTANEOUS BARBEQUE of the summer. Woohooo!
Could we have had a more perfect day? I don't think so.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerk.

The Cozy Herbivore said...

Don't make me karate chop you again, Melanie. Don't be bitter now....

Anonymous said...

Your dress is very cute...
Caitlin