Thursday, June 21, 2007

Please look both ways before you cross the street or have sex.

What is with my friends and horrible things happening to them??

This post is dedicated to Amanda and Lauren.






Amanda, for all of the terrible things that have happened to you-- please roll yourself in bubble wrap and wear your helmet and safety goggles everytime you leave your house. Scratch that-- wear it in the house too. You never know. Be safe. And we'll get a drink soon, but I'll make sure it comes in a sippy cup. Just in case. See all the gory details here: http://www.mckennainphilly.blogspot.com/



Lauren, I'm so sorry your cooter is sick. And for the record, people, it's nothing that she did. It could happen to any of us gals, at any time. I won't go into details, but you should just pray that it never happens to you. And Lauren, I hope you feel well enough to scream about your vagina at Wendy's soon.





And the rest of you-- well, just be careful.

1 comment:

mandamck said...

Hey now, i'm not hiding in my room all day long, forgettaboutit!