Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome, welcome


In the spirit of my fashion advisor and spiritual mentor, Amanda McKenna, I'm starting a blog to keep all my peeps in the loop of my life here in Philly.

So what's up? Things here are good-- I'm finally in show run for Side by Side by Sondheim. It's simply glorious to not have to worry about rehearsals for the next show while we perform this one.

I'm looking forward to a break this summer, but right now I'm enjoying my show run. Speaking of that, it's time to start tonight's show.

Places, please!

1 comment:

mandamck said...

Wow, I feel so honored to hold two rather important positions in regards to your life!

And a sidenote...last night was lovely, why don't we solve the problems of the world over whiskey and beer more often? Lets remedy that!