Sunday, March 2, 2008

House Party



I've forgotten how much I love a good house party. They were a staple of my college experience, so much so that actually going to a bar was seen as an exotic (and somewhat unnecessary) adventure.


But these days most of my drinking happens in bars, which is expensive and a little repetative.


Steve Gravelle threw himself a rockin' house party for his birthday last night, and I had a great time. There were soft pretzels and all manner of inventive dips, (I'm torn between Tim's buffalo ranch idea and someone else's soft serve vanilla ice cream idea-- who knew soft pretzels could be dipped in such delicious concoctions?!)lots of cheap beer and good old fashioned furniture-against-the-walls fun.


Although this morning I regretted the combination of buffalo ranch dip, cheap beer and a shot of peach vodka, it was such a blast to party old-school.


All that was missing was an Attitude Check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for reals we need to get together..since we have both been immersed in theatre land.