Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just One of Those Weeks...




It's been one of those weeks.

A brief summary:

I owe $700 in taxes. (Freakin' unemployment..)

My car needs $1,000 in repairs-- maybe more. (And I just paid it off, naturally)

I lost a brake on my bike. While I was riding it. I narrowly missed dying very messily.

At work, I was called a "fucking idiot".

At work, I had to report some sexually inappropriate conduct. (Theater is fun, kids)

At work last week, I put in about 72 hours. And this week I'll put in just a little less.


And we begin tech next week, which I'm dreading more than a root canal.


HOWEVER. This shitty week has definitely put one thing very clearly in perspective: my amazing, supportive group of friends. I was terribly remiss in my last entry by not including my long distance support system: my family, WEAS!!! and of course all of my wonderful AJ friends.

Seriously, you have no idea what your encouragement means to me. You're the reason I get out of bed these mornings-- a litle shaken but not totally stirred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss sara may...i haven't seen you in a spell but i think of you often and, of course, read your blog. love you girl. hang in there. i think this winter has been crappy for a lot of us! and seriously...if i find out who called you bad names at work, their ass is MINE.

brunch soon?

Anonymous said...

I miss you Sara May.... I think I have an idea who called you bad names at work and I'm taking him down. Nobody messes with my girls!
~Gina