Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shuffle Mode

A couple of random things for the day:

1. I'm totally digging on Santogold these days.

Her music is such a wonderful hybrid of indie rock, funky hip-hop, 80's grooves and that hipster post-modern sound that makes me swoon. Plus it just screams summer to me. If last summer's soundtrack was all about Feist, this year I'm rolling down 2 Street in my tricked out Subaru blasting Santogold. (And by "tricked out Subaru" of course I mean that I've added two sporty greyhound stickers to the back of the old Forrester)





2. A couple of geniuses are claiming that they have discovered Bigfoot's corpse. Awesome. Full official news story here, but I'm also getting word that Bigfoot himself is a little upset over this whole kerfuffle. To set the record straight, I would like to post Bigfoot's own rebuttal here:

(click on image to enlarge and read this very important message)

My thanks to colere for the press release.

And that's all for today.

No comments: