Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update



Early this morning I put my baby on a plane to San Antonio. Her brother is still on the ventilator, not "out of the woods" yet.

I'm so glad that things fell into place so quickly-- Alison jumped right into Deb's track on Streetcar and I'm holding down the homestead in her absence. She needs to be with her family right now.

All of my thoughts are with Chuck, his new daughter Janessa, Deb's sister Sheree and of course Deb herself.

Before leaving, Deb insisted that I not cancel my birthday plans. So I will be at Sugar Mom's tonight, rocking my new slutty dress, and missing my baby something fierce. Hope to see you there.

Get well soon, Charles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i didn't make it over there last night. i have a little gift for you though, so next time i see ya! hope you had a fun, slutty time (albeit without a candy garter this time). sending good energy to deb and her family.