Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two Things

First...




Look at this delicious wrap my girlfriend assembled for me last night. We're trying to eat healthier, and let me tell you, when the food is this yummy, it's not hard to do. She took the chicken, mushrooms and potatoes I cooked in a white wine thyme sauce, toasted up a whole wheat wrap, added lettuce, feta cheese and sprouts & voila! Delicious, healthy late night snack. And what's that in the upper right hand corner? That's my frosty mug of Hoegaarden! (Well, not every part of the late night snack can be healthy...)



Second...





We heard a noise this morning and when we came out to the living room to investigate, this is what we found:




Bad kitty! Bad, bad kitty!


And those are my two things for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...I think you finally found the cuteoverload pic...hahaha If I wasnt at work I would be on the floor.

Anonymous said...

That must be a personal blow for Betty. Too fat to climb the drapes without causing a ruckus.

-Alison