Saturday, May 24, 2008

Garden Update

Have I become one of those crazy garden bloggers? Oh well, at least I'm in good company.


It's finally been warm enough to hang up our clothesline! Yes, that Texas shirt is cut off to be a belly shirt. Don't mess with our White Trash parties.


The clematis is really taking well to the bike trellis.


The wildflower seeds are coming up! I'm so excited to see the flowers!


The morning glories are up too, in a big way. Looks like I might need to thin them out!


Betty is regulating the garden. There are lots of new things to smell and flies to chase.


Look at my little baby peppers! I'm such a proud mama.


The tomatoes are happy too, if a little wind-blown. Time to secure those cages!


The bike trellis is looking great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that betty's top model shoot?

The Cozy Herbivore said...

Fierce!

Carrie said...

It looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to see it.

I love what you have done with your bike. It's perfect actually.