Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tina Fey, my personal goddess



The section about gay marriage: right on the money. SNL, you are kicking ass again.

In other news, I'm resting up today trying to get well enough to wear heels to the Barrymore Awards, which are tomorrow night. I'm excited-- it will be my first time attending the awards. I can't wait to get all dressed up and party like a rock star. I'll be sporting some gnarly bruises, but hopefully I'll look so bangin' no one will notice. Heh.

And on Tuesday, I'm heading north for a visit to my hometown of Homer, NY. I can't wait to hang out with my folks and see some old friends. I'm hoping it will be a nice, relaxing time.

Because when I come back I will have my hands full with the White Trash Party and soon after, another season at work.

It's all happening so fast. Hope I'm ready.

No comments: