Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally...

Deb and I are deep in preparation for Melanie's birthday party, which we're hosting at our house on Monday. It will be the first party at the new place, which is a huge motivator to, you know, finish unpacking.

It's been a crazy spring, with this colossal move on top of some monstrous shows. We're almost settled in, though.

I realize I haven't been posting as often, and certainly not posting pictures. There are several reasons for this-- firstly, we've been super busy, as I mention in every blog. Secondly, I packed my camera battery and only today unearthed it. (Shut up. Did I tell you we'd been busy?) Thirdly, after I charged the battery today I discovered that the viewfinder in my camera was completely cracked and broken. As far as I know, the camera still takes pictures, I just can't see them until I upload them. Boo.

Anyway, excuses aside, I promise lots of pictures of the party and for those of you who are long distance, some pictures of the apartment, finally.

Here's one-- I was trying to capture the awesome natural light in our bathroom with a self portrait. Don't know the date on this one. It must have been right after we moved and just before the camera battery died. Note the dark circles under my eyes.



More to come. I've planted the container garden and I can't wait to brag about it photographically!

No comments: