Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melanie's Swell Sock Hop

As promised, here is a small photographic sample from our rockin' sock hop. It was a great party. Many thanks to everyone who came, who dressed up, and who made Melanie's birthday really awesome this year!



I haven't stocked a fridge like this since college. I did 2 kinds of jello shots this year: cherry jello with vanilla vodka & cream and lime jello with tequila. Both delicious, but I preferred the lime myself:

This beer cozy was a Christmas present from my mother:

Amanda McKenna, always stylish and always double-fisting:

Alison and the birthday girl relax on our porch:

We even played Pin the Tail on the Donkey! Look how close I got!

The girls (l-r: Amanda, Kelley, Melanie, Alison, Deb, Sara, me):

The boys plus Deb (l-r: AJ, Steve, John, Deb):
See you next year, daddy-o's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.