Wednesday, April 2, 2008

From the Bottom of my Heart...



For all of your support, your outrage, your love.

This experience has really brought my amazing circle of friends and family sharply into focus.

I love you all. Thank you. We're getting less shaky and more angry every day. We will not be bullied by drunked cowards.

And I am saving up money for a new bike. My old bike I'm going to turn into a planter and train my tomatoes and morning glories and moonflowers to grow around it. From destruction comes life.

From this horrible incident comes reassurance and love and support from all over the place. Thank you. Thank you.


Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea of using it as a trellis! That's simply beautiful. We should have a party dedicated to you guys. Just because. Please let me know how we can help. Have you decided what route you guys are going to take?

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome...you will enjoy beautiful tomatoes..watch out I might come over and steal them and eat them. Only in love though it would bring back memories of home and childhood of when I used to eat them out of the garden with my grandpa.

Weas said...

I have started many trays of seedlings. When I come to visit this spring I will bring you some heirloom tomatoes to plant in your garden of love and life :)