Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Save Something for Tuesday

I'm back in Philly, and while I do love my fair city of Brotherly Love and wouldn't trade it for the world, visiting New York sure was fun. Mostly because I got to hang out with a few of my favorite people:

(l-r: Kris Carr, Noelle Font, Jenn Vitale, Leah McVeigh, Mary Turner, me.) We're all a little shiny here because the weather was FRIGGIN' HOT and naturally we tried to cool down by consuming loads of alcohol. Please notice Mary's hand on my boob. What a closeted lesbian!


Pssssst. Hey you. Yes, you. The one reading my blog. You likey? Become a follower! Just click on that handy little option to your right. Hey, if Phoebe is a follower, it must be cool. Plus I'm changing up the old template, just for a new fresh look. Whaddya think?


In other news, I can't get enough of this:


Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, I worship at your altar of scathing wit. And seriously, I fear for our country with the way our politics are going right now.





And last but certainly not least, I have some exciting news... yours truly will now be writing for a local blog. Details to come soon, I promise.

Until then, content yourself with this, more published work from our little menagerie here on 2 Street.

No comments: