Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shit! Shit!



Literally. I took the dog out for a walk tonight, and wasn't paying too much attention to his sniffing about. I looked down and moved my foot just in time to avoid his nightly... er... deposit. I hastily shoved my phone into my pocket and got on my pooper-scooper duties.

It wasn't until the rest of our walk was complete and we were on the doorstep that I realized I no longer had my phone. I re-traced my steps. Nothing.

So I need your number. Because of course I lost my SIM card with my phone. Heck, I don't even have my own mother's phone number right now. (She very progressively gave up our home landline a few years ago. Jackie's always been a bit of a renegade.)


And have you ever gotten one of those emails from a friend who lost their phone that ends with "Everybody make sure to make a hard copy of all of their phone numbers, because losing them all really sucks"?

Well, they were right. So go do that, so you don't have to read any more blogs/emails/facebook notes like this one.

No comments: