Sunday, November 9, 2008

Phew.

This kitty knows what I'm doing tomorrow, my day off:



First week of rehearsal. Done. Things are going really well. I'm enjoying working with the boys and Madi again, and with Melissa for the first time. It's going to be a hell of a show-- so funny, so sweet, so many fake boobs & butts.

That being said, I'm exhausted. I'm getting my rhythm back, but boy oh boy did I forget how much work rehearsal can be! Not to mention that this year Deb and I have had to adjust our schedules to take care of the dog. It's something you never think about until you get a pet (or have a kid, I would imagine...) but the change in routine is a definite adjustment. Our hours are staggered pretty well during the week, but on weekends we are both simply at the theater, all day. It's hard to get away to feed and walk the pup.

So I'm very proud to say that we are hiring our good friends, Lindsay & Carrie of the Monster Minders to walk Hyde on the weekends. We haven't fully worked out the details yet, but hopefully we will sit down some time next week and hammer them out. I'm so excited. Lindsay & Carrie are not only super friends, but also the absolute best dog walkers in the city... no, in the WORLD! (Bold of me? I think not-- they're just that good!)

Tomorrow Deb and I are going to do some cleaning, some grocery shopping and then I think we're going to drag the mattress into the living room and veg out with Thai food in front of the TV. Sounds heavenly to me.

For my theater peeps, have a great day off tomorrow! For everyone else... well, screw you. You get weekends. :)

Oh, and for my mom, who is now an avid blog reader and prompted me to show a picture of my awesome new bangs after she read my post mentioning them:



Here ya go! (That's me on the right. No, mom, I didn't cut the rest of my hair short, I just have it pulled back.)


This picture was taken at my friend Rachel's "If You Voted, Come Eat Pizza and Get Drunk At My House" party on Friday. Me and Melanie chilled on the floor for almost the whole party.

No comments: